I made this pretty hat at school :-) I love arts & crafts!!!

Me and Cousin James. He did such a good job posing with me! I am already learning so much from him...
Aunt Heather got me this precious little dress when she was in Las Vegas....so fancy but it sure looks like I am about to get into something I am not suppose too!!!

Me and Cousin James. He did such a good job posing with me! I am already learning so much from him...

Aunt Heather got me this precious little dress when she was in Las Vegas....so fancy but it sure looks like I am about to get into something I am not suppose too!!!
Me and Paw Paw had to take a little snooze after all that turkey, awwwe!
After Gigi and Paw Paw's house, we made our way over to Melanie and Beau's house to watch the Texas game! I got to play with cousin Julia and Hudson before going to bed, so fun!
Ellie and Hannah gave Justin a good back massage by stomping all over him, he loved it!!!
Here's Sue Sue with her favorite little people (minus Hannah). Lil Miss Kennedy was in her second outfit change for the day.
We all had such a great Thanksgiving and are so thankful for SO many wonderful things!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment